Friday, June 20, 2008

Briefly

Just a quick one today, the next set of kids should arrive in the next 3 hours, so we hav spent the morning preparing which has been fun.

As it's a music school, I've been assigned to play piano for the middle choir, and to play in the faculty band ( I think) which should be good fun. We're all really excited about them arriving, should be a great 9 days!

Slightly gutted that will be missing band weekend back home, think it's going to be a really fantastic few days, I've heard only really positive things about Aaron so far, so it's a shame I won't be there to hear him!

Anyhow, off to go and make sure I have enough devotions prepared for this week!

Aloha!

1 comment:

Johnny said...

Band Weekend was good - Aaron was awesome....as impressive a man as a Euphonium player.

He's headed straight to the top of the Mr Popularity charts at Croydon Cit.

We missed you!

J